Account Specialist / Account Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify appropriate leads within a given territory for expansion (Cross-sell/Up-sell)
- Create, implement and own the expansion pipeline
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success Managers to achieve team targets
- Ability to successfully execute several opportunities from small to large-sized deals
- Be responsible to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Should be comfortable talking to clients from around the globe
- Should be able to identify customer trends and initiate meaningful conversation accordingly
- Pro-actively seek out opportunities to contribute to achieving the company’s larger objectives
We hope you’ve got
- Should be self-motivated and a self-starter
- Ideally, should have at least 3-6 years of work experience
- Combination of sales and customer success experience in a SaaS-based company will be preferred but not mandatory
- MBA from tier-1 or tier-2 schools will be preferred.
- Should have both excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build rapport.
- Should be detail-oriented with a high level of perseverance and a never say die attitude.
- Should be able to thrive in a performance-driven environment
- Should have a willingness to learn and have a collaborative approach.
- Should be able to adapt to a long sales cycle and should be able to establish credibility with decision-makers of mid to large-sized companies.
- Should have an aptitude for learning tech products.
- Should have a customer-service orientation.
- Will to work in EU time zone
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started