We are looking for an Assistant Manager, Solutions Team in Chennai to lead the team as well as drive the customer support experience.
You will be working with more than 30 customer-focused Solutions Engineers and an Ops team to continue growing the function as the organization grows.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Running everyday support operations
- Monitoring and reviewing your team’s metrics to improve functional and operational efficiency
- Identifying and escalating issues efficiently and appropriately to management and across teams
- Collecting feedback from your team, validating them and fixing problems
- Working on training and development needs
- Actively participating in bi-weekly team meetings and conducting performance reviews and 1:1s
- Conducting bi-weekly team meetings, performance reviews and appraisals
We hope you’ve got
- Over 8 years of total experience with at least 3 years either building or managing a customer facing team
- A knack for problem solving working closely with people and effectively helping them grow
- A will to work with a flexible schedule that includes night shifts, weekends and holidays, as we operate 24x7.
- Effective listening skills and can also communicate feedback clearly and in a friendly way
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started