We’re hiring engineers!
Chargebee, the product, is a billing management SaaS product designed for subscription businesses. Products like Netflix, Adobe and Dropbox charge per month, or per year. They need billing software that does more than just write an invoice, in fact writing an invoice is just one spoke in the wheel of billing software. They need software that can manage a relationship. Chargebee is that software. Our clients include Soylent, Freshworks, Study.com, Calendly, Guavapass, and 10,000 more, across 55 countries.
Engineers at Chargebee are problem solvers. We are self-starters. We seek perfect solutions. We innovate. We believe in the power of software. We believe that we can change the world one line of code at a time.
Are you looking for an exciting software engineering job that is product focussed in a global startup that is growing fast? Are you the self-motivated kind of person always looking to solve problems. Do you have the patience and perseverance to solve big challenges?
Your main tasks/responsibilities will include
- Design and develop reports from key datasets across an organization that provides structured and timely access to actionable business insights for stakeholders' needs.
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing, sales, and finance teams across the organization and help Chargebee develop complete data solutions.
- Device technical strategies for turning data into actionable information.
- Develop complex queries for ad hoc data needs.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert for available data elements and analytic capabilities.
We hope you're
- Excellent visualization and analytical skills.
- Commanding experience in Tableau Online or Server platform.
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries.
- Hands-on experience in modeling relational databases.
- Understanding of inferential/descriptive statistics and organizational operational metrics.
- Genuine curiosity, proven problem-solving ability, and passion for data.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started