Chargebee is a subscription management platform, used by fast-growth businesses like FreshWorks, Okta and Envoy to manage and automate their recurring billing and lifecycle operations. We are currently helping thousands of companies in 50+ countries to manage their subscription billing, powered by 200+ billing experts & backed by 3 global Investors.
As a part of the sales team of A-Players, you will find an environment of immense learning & growth! Come & be a part of one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies! As a BDR Manager, you will be leading and facilitating a team that works on lead enrichment (finding relevant information around people/ companies who have signed-up for our product) to ensure that high quality leads are passed further along the funnel in the most efficient manner.
We hope you’ve got
- 4+ years of sales quota-carrying role and at least 1-2 years in a Managerial/Team Lead role
- Candidates with work experience in lead enrichment process (familiarity with research tools & methods) preferred
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in driving sales growth preferably in a technology/product environment (in SaaS industry preferred)
- Any global experience will help the candidature
- Ability to recognize and resolve conflict
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
On a typical day you might
- Coach, train & mentor your team of business development representatives
- Coordinate weekly meetings with your team to go over pipeline numbers to ensure each member is successful in their role
- Assist/ coach team members on the lead enrichment process, managing conversation with clients over chat and develop ongoing training where needed
- Work on introducing and training the team on relevant research methods & tools
- Ensure seamless flow of communication within & across teams
- Work as a part of Sales Leadership & contribute towards planning & building capacity towards monthly/ quarterly/ annual sales targets
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started