The channel sales manager will be working to set up Chargebee's partner program in a given region territory at maximizing Chargebee's revenue potential from that region.
What you should have
- Experience of working in/ setting up a partner program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Worked on a sales/ partner process in an international market
- Recruiting partners through an outbound process
- Worked on a revenue target from the partner program
What you will do
- Identify, recruit and operationalize new partner organizations within an assigned territory and maximize Chargebee's revenue potential in that region
- Work with the partners to train and engage them over a period of time
- Work with different teams such as marketing, sales, pre-sales to provide the necessary support to the partner ecosystem
- Conduct periodic reviews with partners – local marketing/ promotional activities, pipeline review, defining action items
- Document the process and help build the partner program playbook
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started