Do you have a knack for organizing groups of people to come together? We’re looking for a Community Marketer who loves working with Entrepreneurs and getting them to share ideas on how to grow and succeed. We care deeply about our startup community, users and partners, and we judge ourselves on how well we serve them.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop and distribute engaging community content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Build, monitor, and maintain startup forums on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc..) and tools like Slack, for early to mid-stage founders and executives.
- Execute marketing/outbound campaigns to drive registrations to our community, including Linkedin/Twitter/E-mail outreach.
- Drive consistent engagement within the community, execute AMAs, newsletters, live webinars etc.
- Plan and execute a social media calendar for Chargebee’s social channels.
- Partner with other allied startup communities to contribute blog-posts and conduct co-marketing.
- Plan and execute a community and content engagement calendar for our existing startup accelerator and incubator partners.
- Insert Chargebee into other communities and forums, to aid discovery. This could include startup forums such as HackerNews, Q&A sites such as Quora or product-specific communities.
- Work with Chargebee’s events team to coordinate offline community events and meetups; help curate a speaker calendar for events and drive participation from community members.
- Organise mentorship sessions and one-on-one sessions in specific areas like startup growth, pricing, sales, finance etc.
- Build content and collateral for all community initiatives.
- Align the community’s objectives and goals with that of the Growth team.
- Superior organizational and cross-functional skills. You have the ability to switch context quickly throughout the day with various competing demands.
- 2-5 years experience in content strategy, social media or community marketing/management for a technology or software company.
- Experience creating content for blogs, newsletters and forums.
- Experience with driving demand through Marketing channels like email marketing, social media, content & paid ads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent networking skills - you love the idea of engaging (both online and offline) with individuals from different backgrounds, on a daily basis.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started