Chargebee is redefining the way subscription
businesses think about relationships
The relationships that power subscriptions might begin with a great onboarding experience, and develop with responsive support, but they are reinforced in the everyday interactions that a customer has with a business.
Chargebee is a subscription management and billing solution that makes these everyday interactions effortless, so businesses can be certain that every aspect of their customer experience, big and small, lives up to their vision.
The Creative Director will sculpt the
Chargebee brand, persona, and design
The Creative Director, with the team of the Design Studio will create and collaborate cross-functionally to produce superlative design ideas for our market-facing efforts. As the creative force behind the Design Studio, the Creative Director will establish and drive a design philosophy, while working dedicatedly towards our organizational vision.
Sculpting the Chargebee brand, persona, and design means
Building our brand experience, our campaigns, our signature
because perception matters. So that the idea of Chargebee becomes synonymous with our values, our culture, and most importantly, our product.
Enhancing our design principles
to step up the design techniques, because we believe in the mind-blowing power of design. Be it in our print or digital marketing efforts, we like to create designs that compliment our product, and our vision.
And working in an interactive, collaborative way
to build a robust overall experience. This means collaborating with the User Experience, Marketing, Product, and Sales teams, and ideating with them to present accurate, precise, relevant stories.
We hope you’ve got
- 5-7+ years of creative experience, especially in digital channels
- Knowledge and experience in both print and digital design
- Understanding of photography and composition
- Fluent understanding of current digital trends and social landscape
- Understanding of design, typography and layout principles, production process
- Ability to produce high level creative direction/inspiration decks that are appropriate for digital channels
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, ensuring that deliverables are achieved on time
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
On a typical day at Chargebee you will
Set up our Design Studio
Where you will over see the design process. You will strategize, brainstorm with various teams to create compelling design ideas.
Mentor our Creative Designers
As the overseer of a creative team, you will mentor and inspire the creative team. You will lead projects from conception to completion with them.
Develop concepts for advertising and promotional campaigns
In doing so, you will also ensure that our designs and visuals are consistent with our overall brand.
Apart from cross-functional collaboration, you will collaborate with externals whenever necessary, to support our market facing efforts.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you obsess about design and everything about being a designer excites you. And if you think your personal growth lies in your growth as a designer.
- If working cross-functionally excites you. At Chargebee, you get to interact with various teams to take your design journey through.
- If you like to challenge yourself and experiment. Chargebee affords the space to generalise or specialise, whichever fits in with your career goals as a designer.
- If you like the idea of mentoring talent, and if the prospect of mentoring our young designer excites you