Solve the challenges faced by our Customer Success team with a mix of process, analytics, strategy and technology. Work with Success leaders to improve operational efficiency.
We believe in delivering great customer experience. That's why Chargebee is known for it's best-in-class customer service. Our customer service team is expanding!
YOU NEED TO BE
You have to improve the productivity of our customer-facing teams by bringing better visibility for your team to do their jobs better.
You have to look at data, create reports, and bring insights to the table. You have to consistently look for process improvement and make changes.
You will have to assess your team mates, identify training needs, and improve performance.
In a typical week you would:
- Implement and optimize operational efficiencies in customer engagements with relevant processes, tools, and data systems.
- Maintain and enhance the Customer Experience MIS to track performance and outcomes.
- Build and manage MIS automation by working with the Biz Ops team.
- Setup processes and work with teams to forecast workload and hiring needs.
- Evaluate data to understand work distribution, assign/re-distribute accounts, etc.
- Assist or own the deployment of customer outreach campaigns, also in conjunction with other customer-facing teams.
- Support the leadership team with presentations and data requirements.
- Bring insights to the team based on your observation of the data. Someone to ask the right set of questions to.
- Come up with training requirements for the team.
We hope you've got:
- A very good understanding of Customer Service and Account Management.
- A strong passion for designing processes that will scale.
- Strong analytical abilities, a love for working with complex datasets and and ability to extract actionable insights.
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience working with SaaS products related to Marketing, Sales, and Helpdesk.
- 3+ years of relevant business experience preferably in Customer Service/Sales.
- Good collaboration skills, and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- An ability to understand business problems, think of solutions, and also effectively communicate the same.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started