We need a Customer Success Manager who can be our customers' trusted advisor
Part subscription billing educators, part recurring revenue consultants, and part Chargebee advocates, the Customer Success Manager bridges the gap between the solution that Chargebee is building and the problem that the world is solving with it.
Good Customer Success requires you to be
A trusted advisor
You have to be an exceptional relationship builder who's a subject matter expert in the subscription billing space. You have to hand-hold the customer throughout their journey with Chargebee.
A proactive problem solver
You have to ensure that our solutions work in the long term. Businesses are always evolving, you have to anticipate and solve problems for our customers.
A good companion
Subscription billing is complex. You need to be like a teacher. Educate our customer and help them succeed. And never say no.
In a typical week you would:
- Be the account manager for your customers. You'll be their go-to-person.
- Train and on-boarding customers post sales.
- Provide level 1 application support.
- Do in-depth analysis of your customers and suggest improvements on the billing setup.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with your customers.
- Initiate regular meetings with your customers. Showcase newly released features and maximise usage of relevant features.
- Share the product roadmap with customer on when needed and help the product team with early feedback.
- Collect customer requirements/feedback and bring that back to the product and engineering team.
- Monitor user/account health score.
- Be the escalation point when the need arises for support and billing related issues.
- Document and provide customers with best practices.
- Identify upsell opportunities and ensure renewals.
- Control churn.
We hope you’ve got
- A very good understanding of, and experience in customer success and account management.
- Awesome presentation skills.
- Strong analytical abilities, and a love for complex datasets, and an ability to extract actionable insights from datasets.
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience working with SaaS products related to billing, CRM and helpdesk.
- Good collaboration skills, and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- An ability to understand business problems, think of solutions, and also effectively communicate the same.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Self motivation, and a drive to do better.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started