We need a Data Engineer
who can help Chargebee make better decisions
We believe in data, obviously. As a SaaS organization, there's data all around us, in every business function. We're going through a phase of immense growth and a high quality data engineer will support the entire organisation to make data driven decisions, and faster.
Good data analysis requires you to:
Be data obsessed
Always being aware of data trends across functions. Always thinking of new ways to look at data.
Be a team player
Ability to coordinate and interact with various teams across the organisation. Support BI implementation and automation of MIS across functions.
Ability to show initiative, to think and act independenty.
In a typical week you would:
- Design, integrate, implement, and support key datasets that provide structured and timely access to actionable business information addressing stakeholder needs.
- Interact directly with stakeholders, gathering requirements and owning automated end-to-end reporting solutions.
- Develop integration with multiple data sources (in-house and vendor) in order to define data flow models and flush out the measures (facts) and dimensions.
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing, sales and finance teams across the organization and help Chargebee develop complete data solutions.
- Investigate and implement new (big) data technologies to solve business problems wherever appropriate.
- Participate in developing technical strategy for turning data into actionable information.
- Develop complex queries for ad hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert for available data elements and analytic capabilities.
We hope you've got:
- Proficiency in querying (SQL) and modeling relational databases.
- Proficiency in scripting (any programming language), extracting, transforming, and loading of data from different sources.
- Commanding knowledge in data science, business analytics, business intelligence (BI), or comparable experience in other data environments.
- Understanding of inferential/descriptive statistics and organizational operational metrics.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Genuine curiosity, proven problem solving ability, and passion for data.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- You will become aware of international trends in data analysis
- You will have a plethora of tools available to aid functionality
- You will have freedom to make decisions on tools and technology
- We challenge the norm, we experiment
- You will Impact executive decision making
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started