We need a data migration engineer
You’ll be the front-liner handling end-to-end data migration for clients from other billing systems. You will be solely responsible for the integration of the client’s application with Chargebee and make sure the data migration is handled in accordance to their integration requirements.
In a typical week you would:
- Engage with customers for migration related instructions/clarifications, primarily via email and phone
- Execute data migrations
- Analyze and develop standards and processes
- Work with Engineering on migration tool requirements/improvements
- Understand payment gateway and card vault technologies
- Manage Data conversion and transformation
- Conduct post migration follow ups and data cleanups
- Perform data migration audits
- Collate migration insights and make reports
We hope you've got:
- Able to work independently
- Able to contribute to decision-making and drive consensus, and to troubleshoot issues
- A proven team player and self-starter
- Comfortable engaging with customers to understand legacy data and gather requirements
- Someone with great written and oral communication skills
- Good at MS Excel / Google Spreadsheets
- Able to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks
- Able to work with technical and non-technical users, other departments, and clients
- Detail oriented and reliable
- Someone with good knowledge of principles of customer service
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started