We need a demand-gen marketer who can grow our market presence 5x
The demand-gen marketer needs to test and identify new lead-gen channels and consolidate our efforts across channels and through the funnel, to deliver predictable growth in both quantity and quality.
You need to be
Disciplined and Quick
You will be captaining multiple channels at different stages of maturity, each requiring its own plan to deliver lead-gen objectives.
Understanding causality, identifying what's good and isolating what needs improvement lies at the foundation of scaling high-volume lead-gen channels.
You'll be working with channel owners, product marketing and sales, requiring different contexts multiple times a day. Zooming in when necessary and zooming out to see the bigger picture is key.
We hope you are
- Someone with exceptional analytical and communication skills.
- A multi-tasker who can prioritize.
- An ambitious team-player who knows how to get things done.
- And go-getter with a bias-to-action but aslo a calm temperament.
In a typical week you would
- Distill overall revenue goals into lagging and leading metrics suited for each channel.
- Launch and manage our presence across marketing channels including and not limited to SEM, SEO, Social and Influencer networks.
- Track the performance of channels by quantity and quality, and course-correct as necessary to hit lead targets
- Liaison with the product marketing, product team to help refine the messaging that will be used across landing pages, website, ad copy etc.
- Obsess about improving conversions and engagement.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started