Chargebee is looking for an innovative and inspirational product leader who can define and help us shape the future of how subscription-based products and services are built, delivered, and managed. The opportunity for impact and scale is huge and success will mean creating multipliers and network effect for Chargebee. If you are passionate about technology platforms, API-based integrations, ecosystems, and building transformative products and teams, we want you on our team. This role will be based in San Francisco and reports to the Chief Product Officer.
We are rapidly growing the Chargebee Subscription Management Platform, ecosystem, and the team. We are trying to solve some of the biggest challenges faced by subscription-based businesses – to manage, grow, and retain their recurring revenue. Your impact will help the Revenue Operations teams around the world manage their revenue quickly and efficiently while continuously introducing new products and services faster and reliably.
We hope you’ve got
- 8+ years of product management experience.
- 3+ years of management experience with a track record of managing great teams.
- Experience with products for two sided markets or platforms for B2B or Enterprise SaaS companies.
- Track record of owning and delivering on large strategic projects - you can see the big picture, but deliver on the details.
- Strong technical background that allows you to influence technical design and investment decisions.
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to make difficult tradeoff decisions, communicate decisively, and create a roadmap to achieve business goals.
- Experience turning product vision and strategy into well-articulated business requirements, as well as using qualitative and quantitative data effectively to inform product direction and prioritization.
- Industry experience with subscription, billing, finance or payments is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional/technical deep dives.
- Experience working with remote teams is highly preferred.
- Advanced degree in a technical or business field.
On a typical day you might
- You will own the end-to-end product lifecycle of Chargebee's integrations, technology partnerships, the revenue, and the results.
- You will have exceptional creativity and identify and successfully implement innovative solutions to business problems.
- You will have through understanding the customer pain, the world they live in, and their constraints, you will own making their life more comfortable.
- You represent and succinctly articulate, the customers' voice to the internal teams.
- You will be great at cross-functional collaboration with Architects, Product, Designers, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to develop awesome solutions and great experiences to solve today's problems and optimizes for tomorrow's vision.
- You are in customer calls with the sales team to help close the deals; you are the go-to person for anything related to the product, and you love to help.
- You exercise sound judgment and make decisive tradeoffs to prioritize product priorities.
- You will provide marketing team positioning of the product in an emerging and competitive market.
- The support team can count on you and your team when something is wrong, and you will see it through to resolution.
- You will represent Chargebee as a domain expert at industry and partner events, customer visits, and other outbound activities.
- Your will be the leader, coach, and mentor to your product managers and help them grow professionally in their careers.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started