Chargebee is looking for an inspirational product leader to help us shape the way subscription-based products and services are built, delivered, and managed. As the Director of Product Management, you will own and drive the life cycle of new features and products, from high-level concepts design, to delivery, and end of life. Your team will deliver on key areas of Core Services to the Chargebee Subscription Management Platform, such as subscriptions, billing, products, and plans.
We are rapidly growing the Chargebee Subscription Management Platform, ecosystem, and the team. We are trying to solve some of the biggest challenges faced by subscription-based businesses – to manage, grow, and retain their recurring revenue. Your impact will help the Revenue Operations teams around the world manage their revenue quickly and efficiently while continuously introducing new products and services faster and reliably.
So what will you be doing...
- You will own the end-to-end product lifecycle of Chargebee's Core Platform, the revenue, and the results.
- Through understanding the customer pain, the world they live in, and their constraints, you will own making their life more comfortable.
- You will envision the customers’ needs, develop and execute a multi-year strategy that will solve for their most pressing revenue problems.
- You represent and succinctly articulate, the customers' voice to the internal teams.
- You look forward to talking to engineers and finding awesome solutions that solve for today's problems and optimizes for tomorrow's vision.
- You are in customer calls with the sales team to help close the deals; you are the go-to person for anything related to the product, and you love to help.
- You exercise sound judgment and make decisive tradeoffs to prioritize product priorities.
- You will provide marketing team positioning of the product in an emerging and competitive market.
- The support team can count on you and your team when something is wrong, and you will see it through to resolution.
- You will represent Chargebee as a domain expert at industry and partner events, customer visits, and other outbound activities.
- Your will be the leader, coach, and mentor to your product managers and help them grow professionally in their careers.
What are we looking for…
- 8+ years of relevant, hands-on product management experience and demonstrated success at the leading enterprise / B2B SaaS companies.
- Industry experience with subscription, billing, or payments is preferred.
- Solid understanding of the product development lifecycle and product management processes.
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to make difficult tradeoff decisions, communicate decisively, and create a roadmap to achieve business goals.
- Experience turning product vision and strategy into well-articulated business requirements, as well as using qualitative and quantitative data effectively to inform product direction and prioritization.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional/technical deep dives.
- Experience working with remote teams is highly preferred.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started