We're looking for a marketer who can take our global events to the next level.
As an event marketer at Chargebee, you'll drive our global events initiative. You’ll be responsible for managing our event and sponsorship calendar, creating event collateral, managing budgets, executing pre and post event marketing campaigns and other demand generation activities related to events and community.
On a typical day, you’ll:
- Contribute to and help develop Chargebee’s event and sponsorship calendar.
- Manage and execute a diverse set of events, from large trade-shows, to smaller workshops and dinners.
- Coordinate sponsor logistics and venue operations from booth setup, to swag management and shipping.
- Coordinate with our design team to create branding, collateral and swag for events.
- Execute Marketing campaigns (social media, email, blog posts, etc.) to help promote our events and work with our sales team build out an ABM strategy.
- Manage all internal and external event-related communications.
- Help negotiate and build partnerships with event vendors.
- Strategise and contribute to budget distribution and management for events.
- Co-own event leads with our sales team, including jointly running post-event follow-ups and nurturing campaigns.
- Closely track ROI from each event and build dashboards and reports to track metrics.
We hope you’ve got
- 2+ years experience in event or community marketing/management for a technology or software company.
- Prior experience with event operations and planning.
- Experience with creating content for newsletters, brochures, social media channels, email marketing, landing pages and blog-posts.
- Experience working with marketing/analytics tools and CRM systems (e.g. Google Analytics, Salesforce etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally - the ideal person for this role can seamlessly coordinate across multiple teams to drive results.
- Experience managing B2B/SaaS events is a plus.
- Experience with navigating partnerships is a plus.
- Degrees don’t matter to us as long as you understand how the world works and how to get the best out of people.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started