We need a front-end master to build a dazzling Chargebee website that balances form and function
In today's web, front end design must dazzle the visitor and hold him till as long as s/he takes to appreciate the features of the actuall app.
Making a dazzling website requires you to
Can we take bring the website to life? Can each element have its own character and purpose? Can the elements sync together seamlessly and make the whole website seem larger than the sum of its parts?
Try, try, try
Are we happy with the first idea we get? Or are we working hard to generate many ideas? Are these ideas being prototyped? Do we have feedback on the prototypes? Are we iterating?
Obsess about the details
Are we making sure that each pixel is in place and each microsecond is planned? Are we testing enough? Are our designs working on all screens, on all machines?
We hope you’ve got
- You know the latest frameworks like React, Vue or Angular.
- You know how an HTML page is rendered as an interactive page.
- You can make CSS work, and are aware of the latest in CSS.
- You obsess over optimization, time-to- content, loading the bare JS essentials.
- You know what it takes to make something work on different browsers.
- You know the relationship that exists between the client and the server.
- You have relevant work experience of at least 2 years.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for if
- You like to tinker around and build widgets and components.
- You go the extra mile to make sure your micro-interactions are smooth and polished.
- You believe in the iterative process. You take user feedback seriously.
- You have a deeper understanding of browsers to its fundamental state.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started