We need a Growth Marketer who has
the ambition to shape the future of a new product
Growth marketers throw the traditional marketing rules out of the window. They dig deep and relentlessly try new ideas. And FAST, because the market doesn't wait.
YOU NEED TO BE:
Inquisitive & imaginative
You like to question set practices, ask "why" all the time & come up with creative, and multiple, solutions to problems.
There are so many possibilities. To get closer to the perfect one, you have to experiment and innovate. You can't be afraid of making mistakes.
Having a gut feeling & using past experience is great. But can you substantiate this with data driven analysis?
We hope you are
- Someone with exceptional analytical and communication skills.
- A multi-tasker who can prioritize.
- An ambitious team-player who knows how to get things done.
- And go-getter with a bias-to-action but also a calm temperament.
In a typical week you would:
- Distill overall revenue goals into metrics suited for each channel.
- Launch and manage our presence across marketing channels including and not limited to SEM, SEO, Social and Influencer networks.
- Track the performance of channels to identify areas of optimization and prioritization.
- Think of new ideas to grow and set up experiments to try them out.
- Liaison with the product marketing, product team to help refine the messaging that will be used across landing pages, website, ad copy etc.
- Ideate, write and manage content that will resonate with our identified target audience with an eye on continuous improvement.
- Obsess about improving conversions and engagement.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started