We're looking for an ops ninja who can help us build a data driven, automated engine that drives startup growth & virality.
You love startups, and using data and automation to solve their problems excites you. You wear multiple hats: the idea of being a data analyst, automation specialist, growth hacker and product analyst all at once doesn’t daunt you.
On a typical day, you’ll:
- Build dashboards and track KPIs that will help us assess startup/SMB customer growth.
- Support the Growth and Finance teams on revenue and engagement forecasting.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly KPI reports.
- Ensure the Growth team has appropriate reporting, dashboards, and analytics with high-quality data.
- Advocate best practices and tools and secure leadership buy-in.
- Build scalable, automated workflows (for onboarding, nurturing & retention) and own the operations behind our startup growth stack (e.g. Hubspot, Freshsales, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Work with internal stakeholders to define and deploy technology roadmaps.
- Work with our internal business operations team to set roadmap priorities & build cases for automation.
- Conduct ops reviews with internal stakeholders.
We hope you’ve got
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to derive and articulate insights from data
- Strong excel skills to retrieve and analyze data from disparate sources
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously and learn quickly
- Prior experience in a data analyst / data operations role is a plus
- Experience with CRM or Marketing automation tools is a major plus
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started