Do you have a knack for explaining technical concepts? Do you want to work closely with companies big and small to solve some of their toughest problems? We’re looking for a Solutions Engineer who loves evangelizing technical concepts, expresses creativity in solving problems, and wants to play a major role in getting customers to adopt the best in class subscription solutions. We care deeply about our startup community, users and partners, and we judge ourselves on how well we serve them.
As part of our Growth team, some of your responsibilities lie in removing technical and business-related obstacles in product adoption, advocating for customer interests to relevant internal teams, and creating compelling technical content used for self-serve. You get excited talking to entrepreneurs, engineers, product managers, and also know how to distill technical concepts into simple ideas anyone can understand. We are here to make life easier for our customers and to leave them with the “wow” feeling of having solved challenges to growing and scaling their business.
- Understand and qualify customer goals and effectively articulate Chargebee's ability to meet these goals
- Provide technical onboarding & implementation support for Chargebee’s startup community.
- Distill and advocate customer interests, needs and product feedback to Product and Engineering
- Build self-serve resources such as training videos and other technical marketing collateral
- Conduct weekly demos and feature webinars for our startup customer community
- Set-up & manage community and self-serve support initiatives
- Maintaining awareness of internal roadmap and new product features to evangelize with customers and deliver feedback to product management and engineering groups
- Participate in training sessions with our Support team to stay updated on product
- Continuously learn and update skills and keep aware of industry trends in the recurring payment and subscription management space
- Obsessed with solving customer problems
- 1-3+ years of experience in a sales/solutions engineering/solutions architecture/technical consulting role ideally in the B2B SaaS space
- Good technical background with hands-on professional or personal knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Web development, e-commerce, ETL concepts and workflows, message queuing patterns, financial and accounting concepts
- Ability to travel 10%
- Superior organizational skills working with multiple customers and have the ability to switch context quickly throughout the day with various competing demands
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field
- Background in product development, the management or technical pre-sales of financial or accounting software, enterprise software or open-source software
- An interest in Growth Marketing & solving customer problems through innovative Marketing strategies
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started