We are looking for a Team Leader, Customer Support in Chennai to scale and run the team and also own the overall customer support experience
You will be working with more than 20 customer-focused support members and an ops team to continue growing the function as the organization grows. You will work directly with our Director of Customer Support and be the go-to person for anything related to Support.
You need to be
A people person
Encourage a great working relationship within the team and with you. Do what it takes to ensure your team members are motivated and appreciated well. Recognize their efforts, keep them inspired and be their go-to person when they need your help.
A fantastic communicator
Clearly communicate expectations to the team as well as leaders from other functions to help achieve defined goals.
A problem solver
There will always be challenges, cross-functional and within the team; we need leaders who can come up with creative solutions to help solve them.
As a lead you'll find yourself...
- Running every day support operations
- Monitoring and reviewing your team’s metrics to improve functional and operational efficiency
- Identifying and escalating issues efficiently and appropriately to management and across teams
- Collecting feedback from your team, validating them and fixing problems
- Working on training and development needs
- Providing management on how the team's performing
- Conducting bi-weekly team meetings, performance reviews and appraisals
We hope you’ve got
- Over 8 years of total experience with at least 3 years either building or managing a customer facing team
- A knack for problem solving working closely with people and effectively helping them grow
- The flexibility to work hours to make yourself available for your team (Support operates 24/5)
- Effective listening skills and can also communicate feedback clearly and in a friendly way
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started