We need a Customer Engagement Manager who will manage a team of customer engagement specialists
Customer Engagement Manager
Chargebee has the best in class dollar expansion rate in the SaaS industry. Customer Success owns current revenue and responsible for the revenue growth from customers across different slabs operating under different cohorts. The Customer Engagement Manager will be responsible for a team of 5-10 CESs who will be handling high volume of SMB accounts and work consistently with the customers on engagement, product adoption, upsells and cross-sells.
YOU NEED TO BE
A good Customer Engagement Manager requires you to be
A trusted advisor
You have to be an exceptional relationship builder who's a subject matter expert in the subscription billing space. You have to hand-hold the customer throughout their journey with Chargebee.
A proactive problem solver
You have to ensure that our solutions work in the long term. Businesses are always evolving, you have to anticipate and solve problems for our customers.
A good companion
Subscription billing is complex. You need to be like a teacher. Educate our customer and help them succeed. And never say no.
A good people manager
We have a team of 4 CESs and growing that need your guidance in setting up Customer Success framework, processes, and training on product adoption and upsells.
In a typical week you would:
- Distill overall CES revenue goals into metrics and KPIs for performance/ compensation appraisals
- Coach the account managers for your customers. You'll be their go-to-person.
- Framework and processes to train and on-boarding customers post sales.
- Hiring and training/on-boarding new CESs
- Coach the team on in-depth analysis of your customers and suggest improvements
- Supervise quarterly business reviews with your customers.
- Train the team to initiate regular meetings with your customers. Showcase newly released features and maximise usage of relevant features.
- Develop a feedback loop with the product team to provide customer feedback.
- Monitor overall NPS score and design an outreach process for NPS
- Be the escalation point when the need arises for support and billing related issues.
- Work with the Marketing team on customer advocacy and collateral
- Identify and supervise upsell opportunities and ensure renewals/ annual contracts.
- Control churn and ensure 100% retention of all customers.
- Hiring more CESs for your team
We hope you've got:
- A talented people manager
- Experienced in client relationship management/ account management/ customer success
- Someone with exceptional analytical and communication skills.
- A multi-tasker who can prioritize.
- An ambitious team-player who knows how to get things done.
- A go-getter with a bias-to-action but aslo a calm temperament.
- Experience working with SaaS products related to Marketing, Sales, and Helpdesk.
- Good collaboration skills, and experience working with cross-functional teams.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started