We need a Manager - Data Migration
The data migration manager will be responsible for managing a team of engineers who will be tasked with migrating the data from a prospect’s legacy subscription and billing management system over to Chargebee.
Chargebee’s migration process touches every feature of the product and this will mean that the Manager will collaborate and work with multiple stakeholders to grow Chargebee’s product functionality and to drive revenue. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a strong technical background, and a strategic mindset.
In a typical week you would:
- Manage a bunch of young and dynamic individuals in the data migration team and provide sufficient clarity on their Roles and Responsibilities
- Have a good understanding of the processes involved and also have the ability to identify and implement enhancements to the process
- Set expectations accurately to internal as well as external customers regarding timelines, tasks that can and cannot be handled by the Migration team etc
- Generate, own and act on performance reports of this function both at team and organization level
- Plan data import pipeline, assign day to day tasks to the team and track them
- Based on gaps identified, recommend product updates and contribute to the smooth onboarding process of our clients
- Assign priorities and ensure timeline adherence on import projects for our clients
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new migration engineers
- Collaborate with Presales & Sales teams to plan and execute the attainment of the projected quarterly expansion revenue from the accounts
We hope you've got:
- Minimum 8 years of total experience with at least 3+ years of experience managing a team
- Top-notch communication & presentation skills
- Experience working with SaaS companies, engineering background, data migration (preferred)
- Ability to clearly communicate goals and the direction team members should be headed towards
- Experience building or managing revenue generating teams
- Flexibility to work in rotational shifts
- A creative problem-solver who is reliable and accountable
Bonus points for:
- Hands-on experience working on any one of the following languages - Python, Java, JQuery or Google App Scripts
- Prior experience in medium to large data migration
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started