Chargebee is looking for a Manager who can guide the documentation team.
As a Manager, you will bring communication skills and technical understanding to the table. You will manage a team, collaborate with external teams and publish content online.
We hope you’ve got
- At least 10+ years of technical writing expertise in Fintech space
- At least 3+ years management experience in a software organization
- BA in English, Communications or a related discipline. Equivalent experience may be acceptable
- Impressive managerial and team building skills
- Ability to drive assignments to completion with little assistance
- Ability to manage projects within strict deadlines
On a typical day you might
- Manage public Help docs, API docs, KB articles, product how-to videos
- Manage and prioritize current and future documentation projects
- Manage and improve style guides
- Define and set goals and expectations for Documentation team members
- Manage planned documentation releases in conjunction with software releases
- Set OKRs/metrics for the team to meet on a regular basis
- Motivate and influence the team to successfully meet goals and initiatives
- Review, hire, and train employees
- Collaborate with leadership team and team members to address issues or gaps in procedures, standards, and staff performance
- Setup/manage documentation authoring tools/CMS setup
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started