The Manager for Implementation Services will be responsible for managing a team of Implementation Consultants, Data Migration Engineers and Project Managers. You will be responsible for guiding extremely large and complex Implementation projects for Chargebee’s Mid market customers. You will work with Chargebee’s leadership team to achieve/exceed department/company goals including reducing time to go-live, improving sales to conversion ratios, improving implementation quality, etc. You will define Best Practices to ensure all aspects of the Implementation including scoping, scheduling, staffing, issues and budget through all phases of the project lifecycle are well defined.
We hope you’ve got
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on Implementation experience with SaaS applications.
- Experience leading and managing large, global enterprise projects implementing CRM/CPQ/ERP applications
- Relevant account and customer management experience.
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment.
- Passionate about customer service and helping others.
- Experience with payment systems and/or working at a Fintech company – an advantage.
On a typical day you might
- Manage a bunch of young and dynamic individuals in the Implementation and Migration teams and provide sufficient clarity on their Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement new Implementation processes and tools to ensure optimal execution
- Lead project team through business process both current and new, capabilities and functional requirements definition.
- Conduct periodic performance reviews as well as mentor/coach the team members. The team MBOs must be well defined and shared in advance
- Ensure any challenges/ roadblocks arising during the Implementation phase are promptly escalated to the Leadership team and diligently manage the resolution of the challenges
- Works cross-functionally with the Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure internal speedbumps encountered are escalated to ensure seamless Implementations in the future
- Generate, own and act on performance reports of this function both at team and organization level
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started