Chargebee is looking for an exceptional Head of IT Operations to lead and enable seamless technology experiences for our global teams.
We hope you’ve got
- 8+ years experience in IT Operations, of which 3+ years minimum managing teams.
- Deep understanding of how to manage a global, enterprise laptop fleet.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in building global teams, motivating high performers, and successfully delivering on business requirements.
- Self-starter with ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and deal with ambiguity.
- Solid project management and planning capabilities.
- Exposure to agile methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience managing OS platforms, specifically MacOS, Chrome & Windows.
On a typical day you might
- Complete user endpoint lifecycle, enterprise Identity management, SaaS vendor management, end-user help desk support, enterprise networking, enterprise audio/visual/video conferencing, G-Suite infrastructure, device management, and inventory management frameworks such as JAMF, Apple DEP, Google MDM, Google Chrome Management.
- Structure and operate a global service desk to support our employees.
- Partner with our Enterprise Security teams to ensure our infrastructure and services reliable and secure.
- Own IT budgeting and recommend improvements for cost savings. Develop and maintain all reporting and data analysis for IT related spends. Manage all invoices, requisitions and purchase orders for IT.
- Hire, onboard, coach, mentor and develop IT team.
- Act as a consultative partner to multiple functions such as Engineering, Facilities, Finance, HR for catering to Chargebee’s overall IT needs.
- Handle technical escalations, provide timely resolution of problems.
- Oversee IT security standards support (antivirus/firewall/patching/two-factor authentication/access) on all endpoints.
- Oversee compliance standards support (recovery/DLP) on all endpoints.
- Work closely with leadership and project teams to prepare for CIO briefing.
- Build and rollout reporting templates and dashboards for internal IT use - measuring time spent, cost, and overall value delivered by each department/application and overall IT Operations.
- Lead documentation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and best practices.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started