We need a Onboarding Analyst
You’ll be the front-liner handling end-to-end data migration for clients from other billing systems. You will be solely responsible for ensuring that the data migration to Chargebee is handled in accordance to the client's integration requirements and answering any questions that might come up in regards to the transfer.
In a typical week you would:
- Execute data migration and onboard new businesses
- Manage Data conversion and transformation
- Understand payment gateway and card vault technologies
- Perform data migration audits
- Engage with customers for migration related instructions/clarifications, primarily via email and phone
- Conduct post migration follow ups and data cleanups
- Analyse and contribute to developing the migration process and standards
- Work with development team on migration tool requirements/improvements
- Collate migration insights and make reports
We hope you've got:
- Expertise in working with MS Excel / Google Spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Flexibility with shifts timings
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Able to contribute to decision-making and drive consensus, and to troubleshoot issues
- Comfortable engaging with customers to understand legacy data and gather requirements
- Able to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks
- Able to work with technical and non-technical users, other departments, and clients
Bonus points for:
- Candidates with experience working on any one of the following languages - Ruby, Python, Java, .NET, PHP
- Prior experience in medium to large data migration
- Someone with good knowledge of principles of customer service
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started