The Presales Enablement Specialist will primarily focus on driving learning and knowledge upgrades across the Presales team. The ideal candidate should be an effective communicator with an ability to identify and develop strategies to fix gaps in processes and product knowledge
We hope you’ve got
- Minimum 8 years of Experience, preferably in Presales or Enablement role.
- Prior experience (at least 1 year) in leading teams / coaching a technical team.
- A strong passion to help others succeed.
- Exceptional spoken and written communication.
- A strong work ethic with high detail orientation.
On a typical day you might
- Audit discovery & qualification calls /emails and make sure we’ve conveyed the right solution to prospect’s problems
- Increase efficiency in Presales performance by conducting periodic assessments/ evaluations for the team
- Drive rigorous process adoption among the team and come up with suggestions on improving the existing processes
- Own the Presales documentation- SOW, Implementation Guide etc. identify means to drive us to be the ‘Gold Standard’ for Documentation
- Coach the existing team and new joinees on processes and tactics etc.
- Function as a liaison between Presales and key cross functional partners - Sales, Marketing, Product, BizOps,Sales Ops and assist bringing in new strategies to enable growth.
- Conduct weekly one on ones with team members to identify each Presales Consultant’s key strengths and weaknesses and help them with areas they have to work on.
- Conduct training sessions and group learning programs.
- Innovate new learning methodologies and develop learning content in Lessonly (app).
- Track new feature releases and organize training sessions on them for the team.
- Generate individual and team level stats around effectiveness of the enablement program.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started