We’re hiring an Operations Analyst whose primary focus will be to help improve the efficiency of the Presales team at Chargebee. On a day to day basis you will work on several business problems and solve them using a data-backed approach. You will work in an ever-changing environment where every day brings ambiguously defined problems, new challenges, and new opportunities.
We hope you’ve got
- Good understanding of a SAAS sales cycle.
- Very strong knowledge on Spreadsheets (Google docs, Excel, etc)
- A person with a strong passion for designing processes that will scale
- You have strong analytical abilities, love working with complex datasets and are able to extract actionable insights
- Excellent with time management and meeting deadlines
- Experience working with SaaS products related to Finance, Sales, Presales is a plus.
- Min. 3 years of relevant business experience preferably in Sales/Revenue teams.
- A good collaborator with experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and listening skills. Someone who can easily understand business problems and also effectively communicate his/her findings and recommendations
On a typical day you might
- Implement and optimize operational efficiencies in prospect engagements with relevant processes, tools, and data systems.
- Build actionable reports for the team & individual performances.
- Work toward automating processes & reporting
- Evaluate data to understand workload distribution, suggest load balancing techniques, etc.
- Support the leadership team with presentations and data requirements
- Bring insights to the team based on your observation of the data. Be someone who can ask the right set of questions.
- Evaluate new tools extensively and implement them for improving the efficiency of individuals/team(s). Analyze current tools and pave way for improvements
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started