We need designers who can shape
the Chargebee Experience
With a voice in every conversation and a stake in every project, the design team labors with visuals, employing empathy and curiosity, to bring our collective personality to the way the world experiences Chargebee and its vision.
Chargebee’s product designers work on features with the engineering team, owning how a feature is experienced, making sure it’s built for people.
Shaping the Chargebee Experience means
Putting problems first
So we provide lasting change over a temporary fix. This means understanding why the problem exists and what it would take to address it before a solution is even attempted.
Grabbing at feedback
So that we’re designing for a real need over a perceived need. This means champion the perspective that we’re building for, incorporating it into design from our very first draft of a feature.
And trusting in an iterative process
Because small tweaks equal big changes in experience. It’s small thoughts and tweaks (over and above the job the feature is built to perform) that make a feature easier to use and understand.
We hope you’ve got
- An understanding of one or more of the following design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Sketch.
- A command over basic design principles.
- Between two and ten years of experience in interface design, UX design or product design.
On a typical day you might
Ideate on future features
Product designers are involved in features right from the get go. They work closely with engineers and product managers to ensure that every feature is built with real people and real problems in mind.
Talk to customers
Emphasising customer experience means a designer’s work on a feature is about half-way done after it is built. Getting all important customer feedback is the cornerstone of the iterative method.
Collect data for your next experiment with design
The design team is constantly experimenting and iterating with ideas. Product designers work on gathering data on customer experience to inform decisions around how to tweak existing features.
Demo a feature
Feature demos are (something we’re proud of at Chargebee) an opportunity for the designer and the developer working on a feature to present their work to and get feedback from every stakeholder involved - from the CEO to the marketing and sales teams.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you obsess about the psychology that drives design - you can see it in everything from an everyday object to a piece of complicated machinery. Are you curious about how people experience ideas?
- If you want room to experiment with the different aspects of design - from user interface to user experience and illustration. Chargebee affords the space to generalise or specialise as fits in with your career goals as a designer.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you enjoy working with technical experts and creative content specialists.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started