Chargebee is redefining the way businesses think about
the relationships that power their subscriptions
The relationships that power subscriptions might begin with a great onboarding experience, and develop with responsive support, but they are reinforced in the everyday interactions that a customer has with a business.
Chargebee is a subscription management and billing solution that makes these everyday interactions effortless, so businesses can be certain that every aspect of their customer experience, big and small, lives up to their vision.
We need engineers who can build the future
Our engineering team is the vanguard of our vision for an effortless subscription experience, bringing our future to life.
Building the future means
So your feature is yours. There is a satisfaction to knowing you are responsible for making a customer’s business a little more efficient.
With attention to detail
So great features are built as well as they can be. Small details that aren’t captured in the rough, initial outlines of a feature will ultimately decide how customers experience it.
So our solutions are not temporary. Switching quick fixes for more permanent solutions means getting to the heart of the problem our customers are facing, and attacking it with an imaginative vision.
they would have said ‘faster horses’
We hope you’ve got
Being an engineer for Chargebee is more than writing code, it’s captaining a problem and working with a diverse team to solve it for our customers. You will need:
- A bachelor’s degree (we accept technical and non-technical degrees).
- A comprehensive foundation with a programming language. While we work primarily with Java technologies, XML, JS, CSS, and HTML, apply if you are comfortable with others.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously, and synthesize results.
- A passion for precise code.
- The skill to catch and understand the technical intricacies of our complex platform quickly.
- Between two and ten years of experience building and/or testing software.
On a typical day you might
Conceptualize the future of billing
Sweating the little details about what makes a feature you’re envisioning work - the billing scenarios that it applies to, the use cases it addresses, the people it will help.
Collaborate with design
Being open to perspectives on customer experience that you might not be used to, helping the creative teams around you contribute to bringing your feature to life.
Talk to a customer
Obsessing about his experience, asking incisive questions, trying to get to the heart of what’s working and what’s not.
Test, test, test
Run through every possible scenario, testing every facet of the features until you’re certain it passes your quality test, proud that it does.
Ideate with your peers
Being supportive of their work, encouraging of their ideas, and offering honest feedback on their solutions.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you can bring imagination to bear on your technical skills.
- If you are keen to own a problem - from conception to customer and beyond.
- If you’re curious about customer experience.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If collaborating with people sounds exciting.