We need engineers who can build the future
Our engineering team is the vanguard of our vision for an effortless subscription experience and makes our product vision a reality.
BUILDING THE FUTURE MEANS
So your feature is yours. There is a satisfaction to knowing you are responsible for making a customer’s business a little more efficient.
With attention to detail
So great features are built as well as they can be. Small details that aren’t captured in the rough, initial outlines of a feature will ultimately decide how customers experience it.
So our solutions are not temporary. Switching quick fixes for more permanent solutions means getting to the heart of the problem our customers are facing, and attacking it with an imaginative vision.
high concept things; I spend
my time solving engineering problems.
In a typical week you would:
- Deliver ahead-of-the curve features.
- Empathize with customers and provide great technical support.
- Conceptualize the future of billing, make it work for customers and solve their real problems.
- Interact and collaborate with multiple teams and various stakeholders to meet deadlines, to bring your feature to life.
- Test, test, test ! Set up automated test cases to ensure our stringent quality standards are met.
- Ideate with your peers. Being supportive of their work and providing constructive feedback on their solutions.
- Interact with customers, trying to get to the heart of what's working and what's not.
- Obsess about writing modular and high quality code.
- Adopt new technologies, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of product development.
We hope you've got:
- Between 2 and 8 years of experience of full stack development.
- Experience in building scalable, reliable and high-performance web applications.
- A hands-on attitude.
- A comprehensive foundation with object oriented and functional programming languages. While we work primarily with Java, JS, CSS, and HTML, we care more about your ability to write clean and well designed code than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
- A passion for writing high quality code and upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design.
- A belief that code must be well-tested, code reviewed and checked-in regularly.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS (like MySQL), including database schema design and ability to write efficient SQL queries.
- Good knowledge of building and designing REST APIs.
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization - product, design etc - and take complete ownership for releasing new features.
- Experience integrating with third party platforms is an added advantage.
- Experience working on billing, payments and related fields is an added advantage.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- You will be solving real problems.
- You will be working with the best engineers.
- You will be working on a global challenge.
- You will learn and grow, at an incredible pace.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started