Chargebee is looking for an exceptional and self-directed Product Manager to help us shape the way subscription-based products and services are built, delivered, and managed. As the Product Manager of Accounting/Finance Reporting, you will work on developing solutions for accounting teams at our customer companies. You will own and drive the life cycle of new features, solutions, and products, from concept to delivery, and end of life.
The Subscription management platform is growing and so is the team. We are trying to solve some of the biggest challenges faced by subscription-based businesses – to manage, grow, and retain their recurring revenue. Your impact will simplify Revenue Operations for our customers around the world and automate lead to cash process.
So what will you be doing...
- You will think like a CEO to drive success of Chargebee's workflows for integration with accounting and financial systems.
- Thorough understanding of the customer pain points, the world they live in, and their constraints, you will strive to make their life more comfortable.
- You will envision the customers’ needs, develop and execute a multi-year strategy that will solve for their most pressing accounting, financial and compliance problems.
- You will represent and succinctly articulate, the customers' voice to the internal teams.
- Collaborate with Engineering, UX, and Solutions teams and solve today's problems and optimize for tomorrow's vision.
- You will participate in customer calls with the sales teams to help close deals; you are the go-to person for anything related to the product, and you love to help.
- The support team can count on you and your team when something is wrong, and you will ensure issues are taken to resolution.
- You exercise sound judgment and make decisive tradeoffs to prioritize product priorities.
- You will provide marketing team positioning of the product in an emerging and competitive market.
- You will represent Chargebee as a domain expert at industry and partner events, customer visits, and other outbound activities.
What are we looking for…
- 3+ years of relevant, hands-on product management experience and demonstrated success at the leading enterprise / B2B SaaS companies.
- BS / BA in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- A background in finance, accounting, or a related field and experience with Accounting and ERP systems.
- Deep empathy for users and passion to deliver high quality solutions and products that they love.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Solid understanding of the product development lifecycle and product management processes.
- Strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to make difficult tradeoff decisions, communicate decisively, and create a roadmap to achieve business goals.
- Experience turning product vision and strategy into a well-articulated business requirements, as well as using qualitative and quantitative data effectively to inform product direction and prioritization.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional and across multiple time zones and countries.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started