The Product Manager will flesh out the requirements for Churn Prediction and other AI/ML data models with our customers and internal and external stakeholders.
Chargebee is looking for an exceptional and self-starter Product Manager to help us shape the way subscription-based products and services are built, delivered, and managed. The Subscription Platform is growing and so is the team. We are trying to solve some of the biggest challenges faced by subscription-based businesses – to manage, grow, and retain their recurring revenue. As the Product Manager for AI/ML, you will play a critical role to lead in the areas of building Churn Prediction and other AI/ML models. This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the Manager, Product Management - Analytics, Reporting & Data, based out of Chennai, India.
We hope you’ve got
- 5+ years of relevant, hands-on Product Management experience and demonstrated success at the leading Enterprise / B2B companies with minimum 3+ years of experience in the AI/ML space.
- Work experience in FinTech & SaaS space.
- Extensive Experience in Creating Datasets, Building & Training ML Models, Annotating Datasets & Prototyping a Product.
- Good Understanding of various Tools and Applications in the market for AI/ML & Analytics.
- Done competitive analysis and identify opportunities for differentiation.
- Strong technical background - either software engineering or with ERP systems.
- Deep empathy for users and a passion to deliver high-quality solutions and products that they love.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done and a self-starter.
- Solid understanding of the product development lifecycle and product management processes.
- Strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to make difficult tradeoff decisions, communicate decisively, and create a roadmap to achieve business goals.
- Experience turning product vision and strategy into well-articulated business requirements, as well as using qualitative and quantitative data effectively to inform product direction and prioritization.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional and across multiple time zones and countries.
- BS / MS in Computer Science, MBA or equivalent work experience.
On a typical day you might
- The Product Manager will be responsible for building Churn Prediction and other AI/ML models for the Subscription Platform.
- Will be responsible for Requirements, PRDs and User Stories of Churn Prediction and other AI/ML models.
- Will drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Will be working closely with our customers and other stakeholders.
- Will be working closely with Engineering, QA & delivery teams to see successful release, maintenance, product adoption and user engagement for your product area.
- Will be working closely with the Customer Success, Customer Support, Marketing, Sales and Documentation team to deliver collaterals, go to market plans and documentation inputs needed by these and other teams.
- Will develop a roadmap for your product area and be its evangelist for a cross-functional team of PMs, engineers, designers, and marketers.
- Will take a data-driven approach to defining success metrics, prioritizing requirements, and communicating plans, progress and success.
- Will understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently.
- Will participate in customer calls with the Sales teams to help close deals; you are the go-to person for anything related to the product, and you love to help.
- Will ensure issues are taken to resolution and the Support team can count on you and your team when something is wrong.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started