Do you have a passion for getting things done right, and on time? Do you enjoy tracking details and juggling priorities, and yet make it look easy as it happens?
Chargebee is looking for an experienced program manager to help manage cross-functional projects within marketing. The ideal candidate has outstanding organizational and communication skills, experience working in a chaotic marketing environment, and thrives on bringing order to execution. A background in marketing is highly preferable, but a passion to meet deadlines, and experience in getting work done from a team are requisites.
- Work within marketing and across departments to successfully ensure our marketing vision is consistently delivered on.
- Manage the planning, scoping, execution and delivery across multiple projects in the marketing team - spanning demand, product marketing, content, brand, and other initiatives.
- Work within the operations function to establish, monitor and report on the right metrics for each marketing initiative.
- Preempt bottlenecks and resource issues by analyzing requirements, setting up project plans and following up on execution.
- Communicate progress and champion project-level and team-level retrospect sessions.
- Build “playbooks” to turn our marketing initiatives into repeatable frameworks.
- Excellent balance of organization and people skills, project management, and a “thirst for the new”.
- 5+ years’ industry experience in the software industry, in roles relevant to project/ program management.
- Experience working with tools like JIRA, Asana, and Basecamp to manage complex project schedules.
- Highly effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record as a program/project manager of successfully managing outcomes from idea to launch of technical programs.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to execute and deliver successfully in situations where clear authority is not given.
- Experience working in marketing and/or sales processes.
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines while exercising sound judgment.
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, and presentation skills.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started