Chargebee is a subscription management platform, used by fast-growth businesses like FreshWorks, Okta and Envoy to manage and automate their recurring billing and lifecycle operations. We are currently helping thousands of companies in 50+ countries to manage their subscription billing, powered by 200+ billing experts & backed by 3 global Investors.
As a Sales Manager, being part of a steller sales team of A-Players, you will find an environment of immense learning & growth! Come & be a part of one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies!
We hope you’ve got
- 10+ years of quota-carrying role and at least 2 years in a Managerial/Team Lead role
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and collaboration skills
- Experience in driving sales growth preferably in a technology/product environment (in SaaS industry preferred)
- Any global experience will help the candidature
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Ability to recognize and resolve conflict
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
On a typical day you might
- Coach, train & mentor your team of Account Executives
- Coordinate weekly meetings with your team to go over pipeline numbers to ensure each member is successful in their role
- Assist/ coach team members on client calls and demos and develop ongoing training where needed
- Develop a plan to manage & build business opportunities with your assigned accounts
- Generate specific opportunities at each prospect account in response to customer requirements and unaddressed pain points
- Articulate Chargebee’s' value proposition clearly and effectively while understanding the competitive landscape
- Help your team of Account Executives lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Pre-Sales and Support teams
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started