We need a Sales Ops Manager who can
support our sales team and help it scale
Solve the challenges faced by our sales team with a mix of process, analytics, strategy and technology. Work with sales leaders to improve operational efficiency.
Scaling the Sales team needs:
There is a satisfaction to knowing you are responsible for making the sales team a little more efficient.
So our solutions are not temporary. Switching quick fixes for more permanent solutions means understanding the challenges of a scaling sales team, and attacking it with an imaginative vision.
Attention to detailil
because truth is in the details.
We hope you’ve got
- Experience in Sales Operations & Strategy in a sales organization (SaaS preferred).
- A minimum of 3+ years of total work experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, at least.
- Deep experience of implementing CRM systems.
- Strong project management skills to lead projects with cross-functional team members in marketing/ product/ success/ finance/ support.
- Strong analytical and spreadsheet (excel) skills.
In a typical week you would:
- Provide thought leadership on sales operational excellence.
- Identify critical issues impacting operations and strategy from metrics including productivity insights, lead-to-sales analysis, and segment/account trends.
- Support sales leaders and finance on sales pipeline and forecasting.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly activity reports.
- Ensure the sales team[s] has appropriate reporting, dashboards, and analytics with high-quality data.
- Advocate best practices and tools and secure leadership buy-in.
- Help drive adoption and oversee administration of enterprise business tools [(Freshsales)] CRM, calendar, emailing analytics.
- Conduct ops review with sales leaders.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started