Chargebee is a subscription management platform, used by fast-growth businesses like FreshWorks, Okta and Envoy to manage and automate their recurring billing and lifecycle operations. We are currently helping thousands of companies in 50+ countries to manage their subscription billing, powered by 200+ billing experts & backed by 3 global Investors
As a part of the sales team of A-Players, you will find an environment of immense learning & growth! Come & be a part of one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies!
As a SDR Manager, you will be leading and facilitating a team that works on lead qualification & enrichment by connecting with potential customers (across geographies) who sign-up for our product. Your team has the crucial task of understanding customer requirements, communicating Chargebee’s value proposition and passing on qualified leads further down the sales funnel.
We hope you’ve got
- 4+ years of sales quota-carrying role and at least 1-2 years in a Managerial/Team Lead role.
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal - English
- Experience in customer requirements gathering/ customer support.
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Experience in driving sales growth preferably in a technology/product environment (in SaaS industry preferred)
- Any global experience will help the candidature.
- Ability to recognize and resolve conflict.
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience and strong customer references preferred.
On a typical day you might
- Coach, train & mentor your team of business development representatives.
- Coordinate weekly meetings with your team to go over pipeline numbers to ensure each member mis successful in their role.
- Assist/ coach team members on the lead qualification process, managing conversation with clients over calls/ emails and develop ongoing training where needed.
- Ensure seamless flow of communication within & across teams.
- Work as a part of Sales Leadership & contribute towards planning & building capacity towards monthly/ quarterly/ annual sales targets.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started