A DevOps Engineer to accelare the speed of Deployment Automation and help us achieve the dream of Ship Anywhere , Anytime!
A typical DevOps engineer capable of building and maintaining a Highly available and high resilient Deployment Systems and SaaS Infrastructure
In a typical week you would be
- Analyze and implement the CI / CD Pipeline of any microservice based out of any stack.
- Designing and Implementing Tools for Deployment process in using Python, Bash Scripting, DynamoDB , Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Building POCs for any problem statements using open source tools, services provided by AWS.
- Performing Enhancements and Modifications to the existing Codebase and Tools as per the requirement
We hope you're
- Having Automation as your breathe
- Someone with exceptional knowledge on AWS
- Capable of Scripting in Python and Bash fluently
- Capable of analyzing various tools and services and build systems using it for a requirement
- Ability to interact with Developers and Infrastrcture team and various stake holders
- Ability to build and maintain a highly reliable and high availability SaaS environment.
- Someone who have deep understanding of Operating Systems, preferrably Linux
- Someone who have work experience on Cloud Formation Templates, Terraforms etc
- Someone who has work experience on configuration management tools like Ansible , Chef and Build tools like Maven, Gradle , Ant etc
- Someone who has work experience on building CI / CD Pipeline for microservices using Jenkins and Infrastructure as AWS
- Having work experience on containerized deployment using Docker and Kubernetes
- Having Strong work experience on implementing and maintaing ITIL Process
- Having worked experience on monitoring tools like Datadog, New Relic , Grafana , Prometheus
- Quick learner and Team Player
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started