Chargebee is looking for an inspirational leader to own and drive our Marketing Operations.
Strategic Marketing Operations at Chargebee involves owning all metrics, delivery, and accountability of the entire marketing function. You will be directly reporting to the Director of Marketing.
Broadly, you will be expected to excel in three key aspects
Controller of KPIs & Performance
What you’d be expected to do As the Controller, you are the absolute authority with respect to all marketing metrics. Marketing Ops is responsible for tracking, reporting and holding the rest of the marketing org accountable for each of our KPIs.
A typical day as the Controller You will have to setup measures to understand how we are performing across all our initiatives with obvious metrics where available, and defendable proxies where required. On a typical day, you may need to keep an eye on leads, demand, costs and pipeline conversions, while defining processes to measure brand awareness and penetration.
Troubleshooter of Data, Insights & Diagnosis
What you’d be expected to do You will be expected to piece and reconcile data between marketing and other GTM functions in the org. But more importantly, you will be responsible for deriving insights and interpretations from the data. As the Troubleshooter, your role involves digging deep into potential problems and analyzing their root cause.
A typical day as the Troubleshooter You will be responsible for raising red flags and alarm bells for potential issues in the various activities we do. On a typical day you will be analyzing data fluctuations, bringing insights and working with various functions both within and outside marketing to diagnose potential issues.
Streamliner of Operations
What you’d be expected to do As the Streamliner, your core responsibility is bringing predictability to what we do. You will need to evaluate tools, systems and processes in our arsenal and champion changes as appropriate.
A typical day as the Streamliner You will have to setup measures to understand how we are performing across all our initiatives with obvious metrics where available, and defendable proxies where required. On a typical day, you may need to keep an eye on leads, demand, costs and pipeline conversions, while defining processes to measure brand awareness and penetration.
Are you the one? Mad skills & experiences you’ll need:
- Spreadsheets: You need to know v-lookup, understand pivot tables and be comfortable with really really large data sets.
- Data analysis: You don’t need a PhD in Bayesian Inference, but you should have a pretty solid base in statistical methods.
- Presentation skills: You should be able to present your learnings that are easy-to-apply at the tactical level and easy-to-consume at strategic levels.
- Tools & systems: You should be comfortable working with a multitude of SaaS tools. And Zapier. You should be in love with Zapier.
- Marketing automation software: You should have used Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua or similar tools.
- Marketing & Sales process: You need a deep understanding of marketing funnels and the gaps in process between “leads” and “revenue”.
- Inbound Marketing: You should know the various levers at play in Inbound Marketing, including performance marketing and content.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started