The Senior Product Manager will flesh out the requirements of the user experiences, interactions and flows by working closely with our customers, the UX/UI/Design teams in India and other stakeholders
Chargebee is looking for an exceptional and self-starter Senior Product Manager to help us shape the way subscription-based products and services are built, delivered, and managed. The Subscription Platform is growing and so is the team. We are trying to solve some of the biggest challenges faced by subscription-based businesses – to manage, grow, and retain their recurring revenue. As the Senior Product Manager of Customer Experience, you will play a critical role to improve and provide high quality customer experience and interaction. This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the Senior Director, Head of Product - Subscription Platform & Analytics, based out of San Francisco.
We hope you’ve got
- 7+ years of relevant, hands-on Product Management experience and demonstrated success at the leading Enterprise / B2B companies with minimum of 3+ years of experience working closely with UX/UI/Design teams.
- Work experience in FinTech & SaaS space.
- Strong technical background - either software engineering or with ERP systems.
- Deep empathy for users and a passion to deliver high-quality solutions and products that they love.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done and a self-starter.
- Solid understanding of the product development lifecycle and product management processes.
- Strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to make difficult tradeoff decisions, communicate decisively, and create a roadmap to achieve business goals.
- Experience turning product vision and strategy into well-articulated business requirements, as well as using qualitative and quantitative data effectively to inform product direction and prioritization.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional and across multiple time zones and countries.
- BS / MS in Computer Science, MBA or equivalent work experience.
On a typical day you might
- The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the customer experience and interaction of the Subscription Platform.
- Will be responsible for Requirements, PRDs and User Stories of the user experiences, interactions and flows.
- Will be working closely with our customers, the UX/UI/Design teams in India and other stakeholders.
- Will be working closely with Engineering, QA & delivery teams to see successful release, maintenance, product adoption and user engagement for your product area.
- Will be working closely with the Customer Success, Customer Support, Marketing, Sales and Documentation team to deliver collaterals, go to market plans and documentation inputs needed by these and other teams.
- Will develop a roadmap for your product area and be its evangelist for a cross-functional team of PMs, engineers, designers, and marketers.
- Will take a data-driven approach to defining success metrics, prioritizing requirements, and communicating plans, progress and success.
- Will understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently.
- Will participate in customer calls with the Sales teams to help close deals; you are the go-to person for anything related to the product, and you love to help.
- Will ensure issues are taken to resolution and the Support team can count on you and your team when something is wrong.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started