We are looking for an exceptional and self-directed Product Manager.
who is passionate about helping shape the product roadmap at a dynamic and fast-growing startup, working closely with a world-class engineering and design team to deliver game-changing product capabilities and drive continuous product improvements.
At the Senior Product Manager level, this person will own the strategy, develop the roadmap of our APIs, and work closely with leaders across the organization to realize the product vision. The candidate must have both a proven track record building SaaS platform services and a desire to drive amazing new product capabilities.
We hope you’ve got
- At least 5 years of technical product management, product development, or technical professional services experience in building customer solutions.
- Solid understanding of the product development lifecycle and product management processes.
- Industry experience and familiarity with API design and best practices, IDEs, general programming languages and concepts, including web application architectures and components, and platforms-as-a-service concept.
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to make difficult tradeoff decisions and yet create a roadmap to achieve business goals.
- Strong organizational skills: prioritization, effective time management, conflict resolution, risk identification, and mitigation.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills: Leader, express ideas easily and clearly, run productive meetings, and decisive.
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile development process.
- Experience working with offshore teams is highly preferred.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
Roles and Responsibilties
- You will own the end-to-end product lifecycle of Chargebee’s platform APIs.
- Create, communicate, and execute the multi-year roadmap and strategy to achieve the goals for this critical product area.
- Deeply understand the needs of current and target developers, customers, and partners through regular interactions and quantitative and qualitative research, and represent their voice to internal teams.
- Create use-cases, user stories, and detailed product requirements that clearly articulate the functionality of the product that will be developed.
- Own and manage the product backlog and prioritize product enhancements, partner, and customer requests by using sound judgment and decisive tradeoffs.
- Develop competitive expertise to assist in outbound product positioning and inform internal development priorities.
- Collaborate with Engineering, UI, and Documentation teams to deliver an amazing product and an exceptional user experience.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support to successfully roll out the products and ensure an outstanding end-to-end user experience.
- Represent Chargebee as a domain expert at industry and partner events, customer visits, and other outbound activities.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started