We need engineers who can build solutions
Part subscription billing educators, part recurring revenue consultants, and part Chargebee advocates, the Solutions team bridges the gap between the solution that Chargebee is building and the problem that the world is solving with it.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for understanding, managing and resolving customer reported issues and deliver above-and-beyond consultative support.
- Escalate issues if necessary and work closely with our engineering team to resolve those issues.
- Provide customer feedback to the product management team and help them in discovering insights for the product roadmap.
- Constantly work towards streamlining the process by analyzing support requests and publishing solutions as blog posts, forums and FAQs.
- Cultivate and sustain an in-depth knowledge of Chargebee’s products and services.
- Stay active in support forums and discussions. Welcome customers, encourage participation and gradually build a valuable support community.
We hope you’ve got
- The privilege of serving customers for 3-5 Years (B2B customer support experience).
- A good understanding of programming and APIs.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- The ability to work with developers. Interacting with technical experts and developers (both internally and externally), as well as debugging and troubleshooting will be part of your everyday work.
- The ability to empathize and foster genuine care, a knack for creating memorable experiences for customers, one solution at a time.
- A sincere, humble and steady dedication to solve problems.
- The ability to enchant through both written and spoken word.
- An anti-OK approach. You hate good enough. You understand that an OK service and an OK experience may lead to customer satisfaction, and that’s never enough. Instead, you focus on exceeding expectations and delivering experiences that breed customer loyalty.
- The ability to manage your time and energy, in order to respond to queries promptly and effectively.
- A will to work with a flexible schedule that includes night shifts, weekends and holidays, as we operate 24x7.
- A craving for working in a challenging, fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started