We need a Quality Engineer / SDET who can solve problems through a consultative approach and contribute to continuous product and process improvement.
The candidate should be adaptive to a continuous changing and fast paced environment, be able to successfully multi-task, and thrive in a dynamic, fully engaged QA role.
YOU NEED TO BE
People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
Analytical problem solvers
People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
In a typical week you would:
- Works closely with the development team to assist in tracking bugs through their life-cycle, communicating them to the appropriate parties for fixes, and provide feedback for bugs not resolved.
- Continually improves quality assurance processes to ensure a high level of software quality.
- Ability to validate functional specifications as written for the product and enter discrepancies between the specifications and the application
- Contributes to the improvement of business processes within the technology and business organizations.
- Engages in general user acceptance testing and defect management, and may contribute to, or author, more advanced testing artifacts.
- Contributes to project planning; including scoping, estimation, resource planning, and management of project deliverables.
We hope you've got:
- 3-8 years of experience in software Quality Assurance.
- Strong skills with Java, Selenium and related Automation frameworks.
- Knowledge of web/internet technologies preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, delivery oriented environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Efficient note-taking, documenting, and typing skills required.
- Be able to independently research issues using existing documentation (specifications and user manual).
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy and creative problem solving skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects and set priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started