We need a Success Enablement Specialist
You will be building relationships with Customers, understand their business and identify how Chargebee as a product can enhance their Business objectives.
In a typical week you would:
- Primarily, the Success team is responsible for Customer loyalty and retention. Working in Success means proactively engaging with Customers, understanding their journey so far within Chargebee, driving product adoption and delivering product value.
- Engage with Engineering and Product teams to understand product roadmap & forward feedback on Customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, facilitate & enhance new hire training programs.
- Assist in creation and management of content and training materials for CS Onboarding and CS Ongoing Education courses/ Certifications
- Ensure consistent use and adoption of CSM tools / platforms
- Process Enhancement - evaluating current process gaps and enabling scalable process and creating new processes as per requirements
- Manage cross functional trainings for CS - Product / Marketing teams
- Own and maintain the training catalogue and repository, in close collaboration with Product Management and Marketing
- Work with team leads to document all aspects of CS responsibilities throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Use quantitative and qualitative feedback to measure effectiveness and efficiency of the program and apply a continuous improvement process.
We hope you’ve got
- Comfortable facilitating blended learning - in large and small groups across various avenues (virtual, in-person, e-learning)
- Mandatory customer facing experience - 5 years
- Inclination/ drive towards teaching/training
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Able to assist in creating effective copy, instructional text, and audio/video scripts
- Customer-centric; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills. With focus on building partnerships with internal and external customers, including colleagues and all levels of the organization.
- Prior work experience with Learning Management solutions -will be preferable
- Best-in-class organizational skills, encompassing the ability to multi-task and tailor content to different audiences and for different purposes, a strong ownership-ethic and intense focus on accountability.
- Excellent ability to build programs that effectively enable organizations to scale with the tools and skills needed to succeed.
- Proven ability working in a team environment.
- Solid domain knowledge and consistently using standard methodologies and toolsets (e.g. video and training portals) while also pioneering new ideas and approaches.
- Experience with continuous improvement processes.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started