Chargebee is looking for a seasoned architect who will provide technology thought leadership for the Chargebee Platform team. The Platform organization strives to build core reusable technology components (with seamless scalability, high resiliency and availability) for Chargebee Products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contribute to next generation platform architecture vision. Drives and owns multiple technology initiatives for bringing Platform vision to life.
- Create and deliver on long term road map for engineering efficiency.
- Technology branding and evangelism: As part of Platform team, Share and evangelize the technology strategy internally and externally with employees, customers and / or partners.
- From technology perspective, mentoring other leads in the organization.
- Be the go-to person for at least one of the non-functional requirements such as scalability, performance or security.
We hope you’ve got
- Tech Architect with 12+ years of experience in Product-First Tech-First companies catering to global markets.
- Wide experience in Security, Scale, Design and Architecture, API, Cloud Infrastructure, Tooling and multiple frameworks
- Strong experience building products with micro-services based approach. Background in looking at existing application & coming up with a micro-services based architecture (including technology migration) is a plus.
- Programming background: Polyglot preferred with strong Java & related experience being mandatory.
- Very good background in AWS based technologies.
- Very good communication & technology documentation skills.
- Demonstrated Technology Thought Leadership
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started