We’re looking for designers who can delight and engage people through visual stories.
At the Communication Design team, we obsess over the psychology that drives design. We see it in everything - from a simple everyday object to a piece of complicated machinery
Designing for the Visual Brand of Chargebee means
Thought drives action. We believe that there can be many creative solutions to a single problem. What’s important though, is how you approach it, the lens you wear, and the connections you make while ideating out the creative inferences. We respect ideas and we respect thought-driven, purposeful designs.
Visualizing an idea is exciting. How you visualize it and present it tangibly is a reflection of the depths of your creativity. There’s nothing more satisfying as a Designer than seeing your visualization reflecting the actual thought processes behind it.
Having fun along the way
The business of design always throws challenging constraints at us. Good design always accounts for these challenges and works around them. No matter what, we always strive to make sure our story always makes us say, “Whoa! That's awesome!”
We hope you’ve got
- An understanding of one or more of the following design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Sketch.
- An online portfolio (a must) demonstrating strong visual skills in Graphic and Web design.
- A passion for user experience and an interest for understanding their behavior.
- A great command over design principles.
- A strong urge to learn new things and the ability to unlearn, when necessary.
- A strong understanding of color, layout, spacing, and typography
- Between 3 - 6 years of experience in graphic/visual design, with working experience on websites, marketing collaterals, ad collaterals, etc.
- Expert skills at visual storytelling using illustrations and iconography.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS (is a bonus).
- Basic knowledge in photography and videography.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for if
- If you’ve got clear foundational understanding of the visual form, hierarchy, and information design principles.
- If you want room to experiment with different segments of communication design - from user interfaces and websites to illustrating for posters, layouts for ebooks, and so on. Chargebee always allows you to find your fit as a designer.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback and if you understand that we grow when our perspectives are challenged.
- If you are up for brainstorming and are brimming with ideas that are feasible, fresh, and unique.
- If you have the ability to create pixel perfect and responsive designs for websites and campaign pages which are in accordance with our design philosophies and brand guidelines.
- If you can work closely with Front-end Developers to ensure that perfection in design is translated to HTML.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started