We need a Visual Designer
to join our Brand Studio team
At the Chargebee Design Studio, we craft and maintain our brand experience across different customer touchpoints. We sculpt and mould every item till it amplifies its own purpose. Then we slide it into the ensemble like playing a note in a harmony.
We Design for the world, can you?
Courage and Ambition
Do you have the courage to have your work judged by the world? Do you have the ambition to be compete with the brand studios at Dropbox, Mailchimp, Intercom?
Do you have a wide variety of influences that you need to serve customers in 50+ countries? Have you consumed enough books, movies, shows, art exhibitions, installation art, graphic novels, websites, music videos, podcasts, ...
An Obsession for Good Design
Do you argue about form and function all the time? Does bad design annoy you? Do you get frustrated by embellishment? Do you cry when someone ignores basic design common sense? Do the little spaces between words, and the thin lines that bound colours talk to you?
a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW
Wow is the one to aim for.
In a typical week you would:
- Brainstorm with various teams to create compelling design ideas
- Develop concepts from ideas
- Execute concepts
- Coordinate with teams to see your designs go live
- Evaluate the impact of your work
We hope you've got:
- A rich portfolio
- Rich creative knowledge
- The ability to sketch an idea quickly
- A good grasp of design fundamentals
- An understanding of the relationship between shapes and colours, and emotions.
- The ability to work in a team of creative people, each with a different skillset
- Strong relationship-building skills
- The ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines
- The ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- It’s a big design challenge
- It’s a cross-functional challenge
- We design for multiple media, multiple personas, multiple geographies
- We challenge the norm, we experiment
- We work to be counted among the best design teams in the world
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started