HubSpot Release Notes
This page contains the latest updates of the Chargebee-HubSpot integration.
February 23, 2022
After configuring the Chargebee HubSpot integration, your account will get disconnected if you accidentally uninstall the Chargebee app. You can connect again by providing your HubSpot credentials.
10 March, 2021
- Multi-site Support: The integration now supports connecting up to five Chargebee sites to a single HubSpot account.
03 December, 2020
- Support for Multi-decimal Pricing: The Chargebee - HubSpot integration is now compatible with multi-decimal pricing.
- Change in data type: The following field types will be synced as ‘Number' data type going forward. Prior to this release, these fields were synced as ‘Text'. This applies for all new HubSpot - Chargebee integrations configured after 03 December, 2020. If you are existing user, please contact support to change the data type. Listed below are the fields whose data type is changed to ‘Number':
|Fields from Contact
||Subscription MRR, Setup fee, Next billing amount, Total dues, Last order amount, Next order amount, and Invoice amount paid
|Fields from Company
||Total subscription MRR, Total dues, Total invoice amount paid, and Total number of subscriptions
|Fields from Deals
||Subscription MRR, Setup fee, Next billing amount, Total dues, and Amount
25 November, 2020
- Updating Deal Close date: With this release, deal close date property in HubSpot gets updated. Read more on deal close date.
- Creating deals for subscriptions in Future state: Support to create deals in HubSpot for subscriptions that are in ‘Future' state. Learn more.
30 September, 2020
- Managing failed records during sync: With this update, the integration will attempt to sync the failed records once every day during automatic sync. Earlier, if the auto sync is scheduled to run once every hour, then the integration will attempt to sync the failed records during every scheduled synchronization. For more information, read our FAQ on how the integration handles syncing of failed records.
15 August, 2020
- Create Chargebee Customer and Subscription from HubSpot: If you have a sales-driven workflow, your sales team works directly in HubSpot. They work through the deals and companies in HubSpot and create Chargebee customers and subscriptions from them. Learn more.
- Option to select from different pipelines: With this update, Chargebee displays the different pipelines in HubSpot that you can choose from to sync your subscription information. This feature allows users to sync subscriptions, and create/update deals in any pipeline in HubSpot. Learn more.
- Mapping customers with contacts: Mapping customers from Chargebee to HubSpot was earlier done using email. With this update you can use the Email, Phone number, or any other custom fields in Chargebee to map with the email, phone number, mobile number, work email, or Twitter username in HubSpot. Learn more.
- Enhancements to the way Chargebee updates contacts lifecycle stages: This setting is now optional. Learn more.
30 July, 2020
- Syncing Billing Information: With this update the billing information (such as billing address, name, and email) of a Chargebee customer is available under the Chargebee Customer Info Property group in HubSpot. This allows the merchant to access the billing information directly from HubSpot and helps in segregating the details subscription owner (contact)from the one who is billed (billing contact).
- Displaying Chargebee Order Info: Chargebee Order Info will be displayed for a contact in HubSpot only if you are using Shipping Orders in Chargebee.
6 May, 2020
- Contact deletion: This update is applicable if you have chosen to create a contact whenever a customer in Chargebee does not have a matching contact in HubSpot. Earlier, a contact used to be created every time there is a missing record. Therefore, even if you had voluntarily deleted a contact, it would get updated in the following sync. With this update, a contact is not re-created during the sync. Instead, it remains as a sync error.
27 April, 2020
- Subscription/deal sync related changes: If you choose to create a deal, whenever a subscription is created in Chargebee then each subscription is mapped to a separate deal in HubSpot. Therefore, if a single customer has multiple subscriptions, then for each subscription a deal is created in HubSpot. Earlier, you could map only one subscription from a customer to a deal.