Listed below are the feature updates released as part of each package version of the Salesforce integration.
Package Version 1.53
- The Checkout URL now displays any manual discounts applied to the subscription.
- The quote acceptance link which the customer can use to pay and subscribe for the subscription products themselves now includes manual discount details as well.
- The integration now populates contract terms fields such as Term Start, Term End, Amount, and more on the Chargebee subscription and quote objects.
- The Post-Update Scripts displays the required post-upgrade migration scripts for the newly Upgraded Chargebee Salesforce integration package.
- When a product has multiple billing frequencies configured in Chargebee, the sales user can select the required frequency while performing the following actions in Salesforce.
- While amending an existing subscription from Salesforce, you can schedule the changes to take effect on a specific date.
Package Version 1.52
- You can now schedule the integration to auto-sync Chargebee customers, subscriptions, invoices, and more records every 10 minutes.
- The integration now allows sales users to modify an existing quote.
- While creating subscriptions out of opportunities, customers can now pay via their bank account while using the checkout link to complete their purchases.
- While configuring sync rules for plans and addons, you can now use custom fields on the Salesforce product for matching Chargebee items.
- Utilizing the Generate Checkout URL button while creating subscriptions, you can now seamlessly retrieve checkout links and use them in your sales workflows.
- You can grant access to users who are part of a Salesforce public group like system administrators or sales managers to view and modify fields while they create subscriptions.
- You can configure e-invoices for customers who are authorized to receive them when creating or updating Chargebee customers in Salesforce.
- You can now create/change subscriptions out of an opportunity for ‘future' state subscriptions as well.
Package Version 1.51
- You can now select Chargebee business entities to connect to your Salesforce account.
- You can add manual discounts to each line item of the subscription or the entire invoice amount while performing the following actions:
- Create/change a subscription from an opportunity.
- Create a quote for subscription amendment.
- Manage products for subscription change.
- Creating quotes for new subscriptions.
Package Version 1.50
- The enhanced Chargebee Salesforce integration user interface allows you to create and manage Chargebee quotes and subscriptions effortlessly.
Package Version 1.49
- The enhanced user interface for the Chargebee Salesforce integration now allows users to create subscriptions and quotes out of opportunities seamlessly.
- The Chargebee Salesforce integration now allows users to create subscriptions with metered items and generate the first invoice in a 'draft' state.
- Creating a quote for one-off charges is now supported in Product Catalog 2.0.
- Users are now successfully redirected to the URL that is configured within the plan in Chargebee.
- The Chargebee Salesforce integration now allows adding one-time charge items as unbilled charges.
- New permission sets are now available for standard users.
Package Version 1.48.3
- The integration allows users to create a quote against a cancelled subscription.
Package Version 1.48
Package Version 1.47
Package Version 1.46
- Automatic closure of renewal opportunities in response to contract term renewals and subscription cancellations.
- The Retrieve Data operation allows you to sync specific Chargebee records by their ids.
- Price overriding is now supported for plans/addons/charges with tiered, volume, and stairstep pricing models.
Package Version 1.45
- Add a charge for an account in Salesforce.
- Add a charge for a subscription in Salesforce.
- The billing cycle field is fetched from Chargebee and auto-filled in forms.
- Start and end dates for invoice line items are synced to the CB Invoice Line Item object.
- Expired coupons are removed from the list displayed in forms.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Package Version 1.44
- The Update Payment Method (Email) action now has a better user experience.
- Action at term-end field is now synced to the CB Subscription object.
- Multi-decimal configurations are now fully supported in Salesforce. Users can create, view, and amend subscriptions with multi-decimal pricing and quantities within Salesforce.
- Bug fixes relating to sync error logs.
Package Version 1.43
- Support for Metered Billing: Metered plans, addons, and charges configured in Chargebee can now sync to Salesforce, allowing users to add them while creating subscriptions.
- Bug fixes.