Here is a list of the features included in each version of the Chargebee for Salesforce CPQ integration package.
CPQ package version 1.3
- The integration now supports subscription amendment where you can create/change a subscription.
CPQ package version 1.2
- The integration now supports Contract Pricing.
- You can now You can create subscription with metered products using the CPQ integration.
CPQ package version 1.1
- You can connect single or multiple Chargebee sites to the same Salesforce instance.
- The integration now allows you to associate Chargebee sites with price books so that product changes and requirements are reflected in the appropriate site.
- You can now add a Chargebee site while creating Accounts out of Salesforce.
- You can view which Chargebee site a queue item belongs to and troubleshoot errors effectively.
- A custom object called
Site is added to store integration specific Chargebee sites within Salesforce.