Salesforce Release Notes
Listed below are the feature updates released as part of each package version of the Salesforce integration.
Sep 8, 2021
Package Version 1.47
Jun 15, 2021
Package Version 1.46
- Automatic closure of renewal opportunities in response to contract term renewals and subscription cancellations.
- The Retrieve Data operation allows you to sync specific Chargebee records by their ids.
- Price overriding is now supported for plans/addons/charges with tiered, volume, and stairstep pricing models.
May 27, 2021
Package Version 1.45
- Add a charge for an account in Salesforce.
- Add a charge for a subscription in Salesforce.
- The billing cycle field is fetched from Chargebee and auto-filled in forms.
- Start and end dates for invoice line items are synced to the CB Invoice Line Item object.
- Expired coupons are removed from the list displayed in forms.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
May 4, 2021
Package Version 1.44
- The Update Payment Method (Email) action now has a better user experience.
- Action at term-end field is now synced to the CB Subscription object.
- Multi-decimal configurations are now fully supported in Salesforce. Users can create, view, and amend subscriptions with multi-decimal pricing and quantities within Salesforce.
- Bug fixes relating to sync error logs.
Apr 8, 2021
Package Version 1.43
- Support for Metered Billing: Metered plans, addons, and charges configured in Chargebee can now sync to Salesforce, allowing users to add them while creating subscriptions.
- Bug fixes.