Listed below are the feature updates released as part of each package version of the Salesforce integration.
Jun 15, 2021
Package Version 1.46
- Automatic closure of renewal opportunities in response to contract term renewals and subscription cancellations.
- The Retrieve Data operation allows you to sync specific Chargebee records by their ids.
- Price overriding is now supported for plans/addons/charges with tiered, volume, and stairstep pricing models.
May 27, 2021
Package Version 1.45
- Add a charge for an account in Salesforce.
- Add a charge for a subscription in Salesforce.
- The billing cycle field is fetched from Chargebee and auto-filled in forms.
- Start and end dates for invoice line items are synced to the CB Invoice Line Item object.
- Expired coupons are removed from the list displayed in forms.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
May 4, 2021
Package Version 1.44
- The Update Payment Method (Email) action now has a better user experience.
- Action at term-end field is now synced to the CB Subscription object.
- Multi-decimal configurations are now fully supported in Salesforce. Users can create, view, and amend subscriptions with multi-decimal pricing and quantities within Salesforce.
- Bug fixes relating to sync error logs.
Apr 8, 2021
Package Version 1.43
- Support for Metered Billing: Metered plans, addons, and charges configured in Chargebee can now sync to Salesforce, allowing users to add them while creating subscriptions.
- Bug fixes.