This page contains the latest updates of the Chargebee-HubSpot integration.
The HubSpot Quote-to-Cash integration is currently in early access. Contact email@example.com to join the Early Adopter Program.
The Quote-to-Cash integration requires HubSpot's Sales Hub Professional edition or higher.
- Using the Customer Linking option, you can select to link multiple customers in Chargebee to one company in HubSpot.
- The sync dashboard in Chargebee HubSpot quote-to-cash integration displays an overview of the records synced from Chargebee to Hubspot.
- Customers can now pay via their bank account while using the checkout link to complete their purchases.
- You can create checkout links for non-subscription products.
- The limitation on the number of HubSpot fields per HubSpot object allowed to map as part of the additional field mapping is removed. However, the property groups from which properties are available for selection remain the same.
- When multiple contacts are associated with a company, the integration allows you to select a primary contact while creating subscriptions.
- You can map up to 15 additional fields for syncing company and deal records in HubSpot to customer and subscription records, respectively, in Chargebee.
- The invoice card displays invoice details when a subscription is created out of a deal using the HubSpot Quote-to-Cash integration.
As part of mapping additional fields for the company and deals, the integration now supports the following:
- When the integration syncs company records, any update to company additional field values in HubSpot replaces the customer field values in Chargebee.
- When the integration syncs deal records, any update to deal additional field values in HubSpot replaces the subscription field values in Chargebee.
- Blank values in HubSpot additional fields do not overwrite values in Chargebee.
- The integration allows syncing Chargebee plans, addons, and charges with price points created using any pricing model to HubSpot products.
- The integration now allows VAT Number to be synced as part of additional field mapping for customers.
- The integration converts the country name from HubSpot to their corresponding ISO country codes and maps them to Chargebee billing addresses. For more information, see Company Synchronization.
- Sync company records and associated contact records in HubSpot to customer records in Chargebee.
- Sync item families, items, and supported item prices in Chargebee to HubSpot as products.
- Create subscriptions in Chargebee from deals automatically.
- Create subscription checkout links from deals in HubSpot.
- Create subscriptions from UI.